Do you have a problem with your voice?
- Has your voice become hoarse or raspy?
- Have you lost your ability to hit some high notes when singing?
- Does your voice suddenly sound deeper?
- Does your throat often feel raw, achy, or strained?
- Has it become an effort to talk?
- Do you find yourself repeatedly clearing your throat?
- Do you feel as if you’re coming down with an infection?
We have compiled a few self-help guides to point you in the right direction, but these are not a substitute for medical advice from your own doctor or pharmacist.