How to order
- Ordering from Successful Singing could not be easier.
On-line You can order anytime using our very simple and secure ordering system. Simply select the products you want and add them to your Basket. Your shopping basket will appear on the right of your screen. One you have selected all you require, , select your shipping option, or destination and simply press the Paypal button to complete playment. You will then be taken to Paypal’s secure checkout page. You do not need a Paypal account to Checkout, you can also use Credit and Debit cards. Once payment has been completed, you will automatically be taken to our check-out successful page, where you will be advised about your order status, and access any relevant download links.
- Post Our catalogue is available to download. You can then use the order form in the catalogue to post your order and payment to us. We will process your order the same it arrives at our office, but please allow for postal delays.
- Collect in Person You are also welcome to collect your order us if you are in the area. Please let us know beforehand so that we can have your order ready for you.
- We use Paypal for our online payments. You do not need a Paypal account to use this facility. Their system allows us to accept payment in the form of credit & debit cards, but also paypal accounts, and direct bank transfers if you have this set up. We also can take postal orders or cash (please send cash by registered post for your own security). Please make cheques payable to Successful Singing Ltd and write your cheque guarantee number on the back. Please use the address below if you are sending payment into us along with with your order number.
Pricing & Availability
- All prices are in UK Pounds. All items displayed on the website are usually in stock, however sometimes due to demand stock may take 2-3 days to arrive from our suppliers. If our stock quantities are low, you will be notified during the checkout process that the item is temporarily out of stock and will be with you shortly. In the unlikely event of unavailability, for whatever reason, we will inform you of the situation and discuss with you how to progress with the order.
Shipping and Delivery
- If you have purchased a downloadable product; after you have completed payment through Paypal you will be taken to our Checkout Page, and this will contain your download information. This information will also be send via email to the email address you used for your order. There is no shipping charge attached to downloadable products.
- If you purchase a physical product, there is a shipping charged based on the weight of the product, which is automatically added to your shopping cart.. Within the shopping cart you also have the option to select an additional service such as Next Day Delivery, or International Shipping.
- All UK parcels are sent 2nd class as standard
- UK Next Day is for UK orders. Your parcel will be sent via Special Delivery for guaranteed next day delivery before 1pm. Orders taken before 2.00pm will go the same day. Any orders after that will be sent the following day.
- Europe- Please check for all orders going to Europe. Your parcel will be sent via Airmail
- USA, Canada, Australia – Please check if your parcel is going to any of these countries. Your parcel will be sent via Airmail
- Other – If your country is not listed, please select this option. Your parcel will be sent via Airmail
- If you select the wrong shipping surcharge charge for your requirements, you may experience a delay in receiving your product as we will send your item via Surface Mail
- Usual delivery times are:
UK 1-3 days
Europe 3-7 days
Worldwide 5-14 days
- Please note we are in the hands of our couriers and therefore cannot guarantee exact delivery times
- Orders received after 1pm on Friday will not be processed until the following Monday. If this falls on a Public Holiday, then orders won’t be processed until the next working day. Orders placed on a Bank Holiday will also be processed the next working day
- We must be informed of all damaged deliveries within 48 hours and cannot take responsibility for late, lost or returned parcels.
Product exchanges and refunds.
- We always want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases from Successful Singing. However, if for any reason you are not completely happy, please let us know within 48 hours.
- If your product has arrived damaged, please let us know and it would help if you could send us pictures of the damaged parcel too.
- If you wish to return an item, email us to let us know your intention, then send it back in its original condition, including your original documents, and specifying your reasons for return, and we will issue you a full refund for the item(s).
- If you need to exchange a product for an alternative (eg wrong flavour) please do so by sending the unused and as new goods with the original packaging, all labels and tags and in a re-sellable condition back to us within 14 days of receipt by a secure delivery method.Please enclose a copy of the original receipt or invoice. Please advise the reason for the return and the action you require regarding a replacement or alternative. This will allow us to gain all the relevant information and to process the return as quickly as possible. On receipt of the goods, we will inspect the products to ensure they meet our requirements.We recommend you use Royal Mail recorded or special delivery or a courier as we cannot be held responsible for non-arrival of goods. You are responsible for the return postage costs to us and the goods must be in an unused and as new condition. We will pay for postage cost for the new item being returned to you. We reserve the right to refuse any return if they do not meet our conditions above.
EU Online Dispute Resolution Platform
From 15th February 2016, the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution platform will go live. The launch is part of the European Commission’s wider aims of making it easier for consumers to buy goods from any business located in one of the 28 member states of the EU. The Platform will help consumers who have bought goods or services online and then subsequently have had a problem with their purchase. Consumers will be able to submit their contractual dispute through the Platform and conduct an ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) procedure online. Online Dispute Resolutions are already used on popular sites like Ebay, Amazon and Paypal, and the introduction of the Platform is intended to broaden consumer protection when purchasing goods online.
- You may return the goods to us within 14 days of receipt in good and unused condition and we will issue an immediate refund. Alternatively, and in accordance with the distance selling regulations, we will be happy to provide a refund or exchange for any item provided. Please contact us within 7 working days of your order receipt via a durable form such as post. We can then arrange for your refund to be processed (this may take up to 30 days, but is usually processed a lot sooner). As part of your contract with us, you are required to return any unwanted items to us within 30 days of cancellation. We can either arrange collection (at your cost) or you may arrange to return the items to us. Please note that you are obliged to have taken reasonable care of the items and we reserve the right to deduct the cost of recovering the items should you not return them to us within 30 days of cancellation.
Downloadable Backing Tracks
- We agree to allow you to purchase the non-exclusive rights in relation to the music at the stated price for your own personal use. The rights granted to you under these Terms and Conditions shall be for your own personal use and under no circumstances shall you be allowed to copy, distribute or transfer the music in any form or to any other party without our permission. The music and any rights associated with the music shall remain the property of Successful Singing. Our tracks are stored on a secure server and all data received to us in relation to your order remains private and confidential in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1984. Due to the digital nature of the Downloadable Backing Tracks, we only issue replacements and not refunds on these products. All our tracks and samples are licensed by MCPS/PRS, and royalties paid to the relevant songwriters/artists.
- We sell sheet music on behalf of the Music Publishers. These are available as downloads or you can choose to have it posted to you. We are allowed to sell you copies of the published work at the stated price for your own personal use. The rights granted to you under these Terms and Conditions shall be for your own personal use and under no circumstance shall you be allowed to copy, distribute or transfer the music in any form or to any other party without permission of the music publishers. The music and any rights associated with the music shall remain the property of the music publishers and royalties are paid to the relevant songwriters/artists. Due to the digital nature of the Sheet Music, we only issue replacements and not refunds on these products.
Throat Sprays and Lozenges
- New legislation which came into force in April 2011, has affected the sale of some throat/singing products that we sold. Certain products failed compliance with this new legislation and are no-longer available for sale within the European market. You can be assured that we have done all we can to be compliant with this new law, and that everything we have on sale has been investigated and approved for sale through ourselves. However this new legislation prohibits us from making any health claims about our products. If you have any questions regarding this, please let us know.
- Any information found on the Successful Singing website is intended for guidance only. The website and the products described in it are subject to change without notice. Copyright in the website, its design, layout, look, appearance and graphics remain the property of the program manager. The contents of the website may be downloaded, printed or copied for personal use only The Successful Singing Website contains links to other websites. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content of websites which are not under our strict control. We do not guarantee that the Successful Singing Website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site. We will not be liable for damage to, or viruses that may affect your computer equipment, software, date or other property as the result of your access to use of or browsing of this website or your downloading of any material, date text or images.
- Our Contact details to send queries, payment/returns etc is:
HR4 7HN UK Tel No:08451636493